Freeview & MyFreeview? What exactly are the difference? Which on earth do I need?
It’s simple, MyFreeview is just another type of receiver box with recording function so you can record as well.
You have two ways to get Freeview. If it’s possible, I mean wherever possible, set up a UHF aerial for Freeview HD, if no signal in your area, you have to set up a dish antenna to get Freeview, not in HD format though.
There are some differences in channels. Download a list of Freeview Channels
Either way, you’ll get…
- Crystal clear, digital quality pictures and sound
- More TV channels than analogue
- One off set up cost then no monthly fees
- 8-day on screen programme guide
- Teletext service
- Captioning service for the hearing impaired
- Parental control